Why Choose Robert Moyotl, REALTOR®?
Bob Moyotl, REALTOR®, CSC, SFR, CPRES, Credit Repairman
The real estate market is always changing, but no matter what the market is doing, I understand the most important thing I can do is help you get the best price and terms in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of hassle.
I am by your side during the entire process. You are hiring a professional to help because real estate can be overwhelming, and this is likely the biggest financial investment you will make.
I specialize in helping people with needs beyond the usual sale. I am a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource. I am also a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, and I am a Certified Staging Consultant.
I have studied credit repair and have assisted buyers in improving their credit, so they can qualify for a mortgage.
I understand the frustrations clients have with real estate agents. When I relocated to the Chicago suburbs, I found that most agents were not interested in showing homes to me when I was available. It took 7 months before I finally found a home! I felt as though I missed out on several great opportunities, and that none of the agents I contacted were interested in selling a home to me.
Even if my expectations were too high, in my mind I knew the level of service I wanted. Because of the difficulties I faced, and because I felt that nobody should have to go through that same (or worse!) experience, I decided to enter the real estate business.
I have worked with a wide range of people, including investors, first time home buyers, and renters.
I have gone way beyond just sticking a sign in the yard or hosting an open house. I have helped sellers hold garage sales in preparation to move, helped to stage their homes to maximize the appeal, and have utilized different marketing avenues including selling a home on eBay!
I would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how I can help you achieve your goals.
Tips For Choosing A Realtor
It seems that everybody knows a real estate agent, but why would you trust one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make to your mother’s best friend’s ex-daughter-in-law? The reality is, no matter how many people you know in the business, there are certain traits you should be seeking.
A good real estate agent will do so much more than escort you through homes. The real estate agent is a sales person, an advocate, an analyst, a manager, a consultant, a negotiator, and a marketer, to name a few things. Your agent will be coordinating the different professionals that make a real estate transaction successful.
Here is a list of the top 10 traits that a good real estate agent should have:
10. Problem solver mindset. Does your agent enjoy coming up with creative solutions to problems?
9. Self-motivated entrepreneur. An agent needs to have a high degree of self-motivation, drive, and smart decision making.
8. Honesty and integrity. Your agent should have a good professional reputation.
7. Hustle and tenacity. Your agent must have a great work ethic.
6. Interest in houses and architecture. Having a true interest in houses and architecture shows your agent cares about the industry they are in.
5. Engaging personality. A good agent isn’t just selling properties, they are selling themselves.
4. Attention to detail. They are organized, follow up, and communicate well.
3. Understanding the local housing market. A good agent appreciates and utilizes the nuances that make a community’s housing market unique.
2. A network of connections. Your agent should have a network of contacts within the market they serve.
1. Knowledge is power. Your agent should be up-to-date on the latest real estate topics and the local market.
While there is nothing wrong with using an agent you know socially (or are related to), make sure they also embody the traits above. A good agent will make your home purchase experience much more pleasurable.